Участник
Откуда nirvana
Сайт

FREE RU RAINBOW 6

http://freehippy.forum24.ru/

TO OUTSIDE RUSSIA TRIBES [Jan. 17th, 2007|01:50 am]

ryururu

Hello Rainbow!
I'm Paul Luck from Russian Rainbow Familly.
I'd like to tell about big troubles in Russian Tribe. Unfortunetly, Russian mentality is such a hard thing that totalitarian, authoritarian style of russian focalisers plays bad game in Russian Rainbow. I tryed to say something but was been deleted from forum and made my own one, hope to see all of you there. the Rainbow basic principles as openness, cooperation, talking steak, pow-wow, vision council are under profanation and neglegted by very brutal way.
My first Rainbow Gathering was in 1997, I wached the process of degradation in Russian familly since 2000 year, now on some one of focalisers made a business from Magic Hat, it's not by will now but obligatory and even he tell the minimum ammount that must be given. Vision Council is a play of one actor. Everybody just keep silent, do not want to have any problems, it's very pity. Many old people already stoped to come Russian Gathering, young people do not know clearly the principles, Russian rainbow sites have not strict information on it. Not so many of them speak good English.
PLEASE HELP Russian Familly!
One of the variant of help: to make next World or Europeen Gathering in Russia to show the life example how to accomplish and cherish the Rainbow traditions, to return them in Russian Familly. Please consider this proposition on World Vision Council and in Your Countries Vision Councils.
You are welcome the Free Russian Rainbow Community smile
Please any languages, Famillies, Tribes, Communities:

http://community.livejournal.com/free_ru_rainbow/

Paul (Luck)

2007-01-16 10:35 pm (UTC)
smile Похоже на саморекламму и очередную попытку децентрализации радужного сообщения. Какие же вопросы вас все же волнуют? Вы хотите организовать свою радугу ли изменить старую? Может быть мы просто поговорим на околорадужные темы?

2007-01-17 02:11 am (UTC)
POCHITAY SSILKI NA RUSSIAN_RAINBOW, KOTORIYE YA DAL ZDES', TAM VSE VOPROSI, KOTORIYE MENYA VOLNUYUT...
DETSENTRALIZATSIYA -ODIN IZ PRINTSIPOV RADUGI, ETO NE GOSUDARSTVO, KOTOROMU NADO DERJAT' VSYO V KULAKE, A KOLLEKTIVNIY RAZUM, IDEYA DREVNAYA, OSOZNANAYA VNOV' KROPOTKINYM, I VOT NOVAYA POPYTKA, NADEYUS' UDACHNAYA, NESMOTRYA NA USILIYA PROFANATOROV.
(Reply to this)(Parent)
2007-01-20 06:31 am (UTC)

OT ALEX CELLY:   

http://community.livejournal.com/russia … 70890.html

alex_celly
2007-01-16 10:04 pm UTC (link)
Ну, сколь я понял из его постов, о "врагах" речь не особо шла...
Да и в реаллайфе Лак не производит впечатления любителя примерять на себя одёжку мессии.
Фокус в том, что отмеченные Лаком проблемы существуют в вялотекущей форме уже несколько лет. Были бы "острыми" - было бы легче. А так... Все привыкли. Всё ништяк?
Вообще - не люблю закрытые системы. А Радуга, к сожалению, именно в этот класс сползает... Я не о том, сколько "новичков" приезжает. Я о готовности развиваться и вступать в отношения пересечения с другими системами.
Сорри за социотехнический сленг. Привык...

2007-01-20 06:32 am (UTC)

OT ALEXA CELLY: Select:     
(Link)

Ну, искать особо не надо было... Он преувеличивает - да. Но не сочиняет, к сожалению.
И "особенности русского менталитета" - тоже, к сожалению, реальны. Это, конечно, не только к Радуге относится... Но лично мне, многократно видевшему гибуль очень даже интересных начинаний, за данное конкретное явление (Радугу) как-то стрёмно. Она, в конце концов - часть моей жизни...

alex_celly
2007-01-16 10:27 pm UTC (link)
Да и фиг с ней, с авторитарностью - при относительно нормальном развитии событий она сама собой ограничивается конкретными делами (где, собственно, и полезна, ибо Змей Горыныч ни одного дела сделать не способен - заболтает).
Меня другое заботит - то, что некоторые добровольцы (и просто приезжающие) действительно пытаются иногда перегнуть Радугу под свои представления. Если поимённо - я имею в виду преимущественно Илу, Аджару, Никодима и Полину.
В принципе, их действия скорее смешны - поскольку ничего (почти) не получается. Но если вдруг получится - посты Лака покажутся нам пророчеством :-(
Собственно, я предлагаю всё-таки не переходить на личности. Предлагаю всерьёз обсудить проблему - она всё же есть. Не надеясь на чудеса. Осознавая, что работы - до чёрта. Но - надо всё же начать...

ANDRE CNR
От: "Andre CNR" <am@cnr.ch>
Sender: eurogathering-bounces@rainbowinfo.net
Тема: Re: [Eurogathering] FROM RUSSIAN RAINBOW
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:06:04 +0100
Кому: "Rainbow Eurogathering Mailinglist" <eurogathering@rainbowinfo.net>
Hi Paul,
i try to understand this problems, they seem to be kind of anywhere now.
Seem to be causalities, that mother earth is rebelling (fatal clima this
year in europe)
totalirarity in RB is unaceptable..!
Here in central europe, there are coming up "leaders" calling their project
"rainbow-project", but just want easy free workers for building up their
farm for free - without any contract, & if work is finished, people can easy
be thrown out..!
There are realy heavy discussions about..
Yes, i think, You`re doing the right way, like informing as much people as
possible, but try to be honest, & dont set too much personal problems
into, - try to find kind of holistc wiew & sometimes, why not saying: "i
have problems with this person!"..
But i dont know, if the preparing group of next years gathering in Bosnia is
the right place for such discussions..?
Better, try Eurocircle:

http://moongulch.net/mailman/listinfo/eurocircle

There is realy the discussion-group about such topics.

I also will be there..- welcome home..

Loveliest from Berne: Andre

2007-01-21 06:51 pm (UTC)
Paul (Luck)
Hello Andre!
I'd like to receive such a good understanding of the problems of Russian Familly. Please consider the proposition bellow in Your familly and in Bosnia, I don't know if I could be there next year. Mother Earth feels it, You are right. The purity of Rainbow aims is obscured by some persons who use Rainbow in their peronal interests.
Thank You for Yout real way to help us as a part of World Rainbow Familly, last 2006 year Russain Familly counted about 3000 people so the part is huge enough I think.
I feel my own responsability to change the Russian Familly reality and I have the same understanding in many of Russians too.
Thank You for the Eurocircle page in www.
Paul (Luck)

2007-01-21 11:51 pm (UTC)
KERILIA:  <kerilia@hotmail.com>
Тема: RE: [Eurogathering] FROM RUSSIAN RAINBOW
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:54:35 +0100
Paul,
Thank you for your feed back and warning.
Unfortunately, your concerns are those of the entire European Family !
I've been in many gatherings in Europe and have noticed exactly what you
describe and what we could call a real decay.
I do not believe as many of the Rainbow people that things will get
better... As less and less elders participate, values and spirit of the
Rainbow will decrease. But that's life...
Thank you Paul
With much Love,
Kerilia
(from France)

2007-01-22 09:51 am (UTC)
So You think the decay of Rainbow is inevitable? and it's the natural process? nothing to do?
Paul

2007-01-22 09:51 am (UTC)
Re: KERILIA: Select:     
<kerilia@hotmail.com>
Тема: Re: [Eurogathering] FROM RUSSIAN RAINBOW
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:22:08 +0000
Well... Paul, that's a good question.
No doubt that the decay in the Rainbow and basically everywhere on this "Babylonian" planet is inevitable. That's the cycle of life an the process is logical especially because since many years there are more and more advertising, medias, internet websites and yahoo groups about the Rainbow. As a matter of fact, there are more & more watchers, drainbow et young people who are not aware even of basic rules and then, gatherings look like camping camps.
Personally I do see this as natural process and won't struggle for the Rainbow even if it used to be the Paradise on the earth. Each time I tried to warn the French Family about this decay, either they were agressive about my ideas or told me that it is pessimism and negative way of thinking though it was simply REALISM !
Well.... If you have any ideas to share about this very interesting subject, you are welcome Brother.
With all my love,
Kerilia

2007-01-22 10:05 am (UTC)
Many people in Russian Familly are agree with me, but they are passive, just waiting or leaving the Gathering. But the opponents are agressive and just do not want to consider our point of view, I consider their vision, I treat it as a one of colour of common Rainbow, but they just do not treat me as a part, for them I'm just ennemy.
Yes, for them Rainbow Gathering is just funy time on nature, they use Rainbow as tourists not as Rainbow Wariors. So they even express it openly: we want enjoy not to do anything, not to try to understand anything. So as "tourists" they are not again to pay for this as it's usual in Babilon.But why they do not make another place, another name (not Rainbow) if they are not Rainbow Wariors, do not understand for what is all that? M.b. because they want to be "unusual" not like Babilonians, in fact: on surface they look like Rainbow people but inside they are just Babilonians and nothing else. And the businessmen began to use it, and made business on Rainbow. And the businessmen organise the "tourists" point of view, for them it's just a PR to promote their business.
The Spirit of Rainbow is the Light. The Light you feel inside, you cherish inside, you practice inside. They just laugh at any practice cause they think it's just show, cause they did not practice anything, had not any such a kind of experience. And they will not begin to, it's their karma, their way...
Paul

Подвал раздела

Работает на FluxBB (перевод Laravel.ru)